From: Christopher Bumpas
Sent: Thursday 2 October, 2008

I realize that you probably do not have the time to reply, but I had to write and let you know that ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ is by FAR the best book I have ever read. I don’t know what it is, but there is something about it that has me captured. I am a pretty hard-hearted guy, but this book has touched me on all levels of emotion.
Thank you for writing it!

Christopher
United States