From: Charles Lunsford
Sent: Monday 1 September, 2008

You are one of the greatest writers I have ever read and I strive in my own writing to emulate your ability to make a story flow. It’s pure envy – because I’m a writer so I can’t read anything without taking it apart, but I can find nothing to pan in your work.

I started with ‘Pillars of the Earth’ and I’m currently working my way through anything else I can find that says Ken Follett on it. Currently ‘The man from St. Petersburg’. I hope you keep pounding them out. I’ll read them all.

Charles
United States