From: Marika Ujvari
Sent: Friday 1 August, 2008

Dear Mr. Follett,
I’m re-reading ‘Eye of the Needle’ the third time. But now I’m reading it with a critical eye, since I joined a writers group and started writing also. I am so amazed at the skill you build your story, the description of your characters and scenes. Reading this book has given me ideas on how to improve my own writing. Thank you!!!

Marika
United States