From: John Duffy
Sent: Monday 2 June, 2008

Dear Ken – As an avid reader, I have amazingly only just discovered you! I first read ‘Jackdaws’ a few weeks ago after being recommended by a friend, since then I have read ‘Eye of the Needle’, ‘Whiteout’ and I have just read probably the best book I have ever read, ‘The Pillars of the Earth’. I have never read a historical book such as this and have never enjoyed a book so much, I just could not put it down – fantastic! I am so looking forward to ‘World Without End’. I shall enjoy reading all your books in the coming months, years.

Yours sincerely
John
United Kingdom