From: Daniela Frische
Sent: Thursday 1 May, 2008

Hello! I’ve just finished ‘World without End’ and I can’t believe how good it is! usually I’m a bit anxious about sequels, because most of the time they’re not as good, but ‘World without End’ … WOW! I bought the book and the audio-book at the same time, so just in case I didn’t get the chance to read, I could still listen to the story! ;-)

I first came across ‘Pillars’ when I was about 12 years old. I started reading, and I couldn’t put it down, even for 5 minutes. I’m 23 now, and read it 4 times in German and 5 times in English. It’s still, and always will be, my favourite book of all time.

One of your biggest fans,
Daniela
Germany