From: Tammy Smith
Sent: Saturday 1 March, 2008

Hello,
Just wanted to tell you that I am loving the ‘The Pillars of the Earth’. I am an avid reader and have been in a book reading slump since there is nothing good to read, or I’ve already read it. But, I picked this book up and I can’t put it down. I almost feel bad that I never read any of your books before, but… I AM NOW. Love the story and can’t wait to read ‘World Without End’.
Thanks

Tammy
United States