From: Sherry Kelaidis
Sent: Friday 1 February, 2008

I read ‘Pillars of the Earth’ many years ago, and long after it was finished, found myself wondering what the characters were doing now… that tells you how good I found the book. I reread ‘Pillars’ so that I could remind myself of the story, and therefore more enjoy ‘World Without End.’ I just this moment finished it, and have come to your site to tell you: Thank you!

Sherry
Greece