From: Aurora Shele
Sent: Tuesday 3 July, 2007

Dear Mr. Follett,
I am from Albania and I have lately started to read your books, which I simply find amazing. I have only read ‘Code to Zero’ and ‘The Third Twin’ and I’m looking forward to read many others as soon as I’ll have the possibility [which mean, I hope soon some of them will be translated in my language]. I think you have an amazing talent and I hope you will continue writing for a long time. I wish you all the best.

Sincerly yours,
Aurora
Albania