From: Sami-Jo Hill
Sent: Friday 1 June, 2007

I just want to say that ‘Pillars of the Earth’ is one of the most well written books I have ever had the privilege of reading and I am so thrilled to hear there will be a sequel. I am currently in the middle of reading ‘Whiteout’ and very much enjoying it as well. You are a fantastically gifted writer and I can not wait to see what you will come out with in the future.

Sami-Jo
Canada