From: Michael Pope
Sent: Thursday 1 March, 2007

Dear Ken
You are truly a master of the art of storytelling. I have compassion for your characters and feel their emotions, fear for them when they are in harm’s way, pity them when they are full of despair, cheer when they have overcome whatever you have thrown in their path. I love the settings you put them in, the European cities (some I have visited during my naval service), brings back fond memories. Mr. Follett, I really enjoy reading your novels.

Yours fondly,
Michael Pope
United States