From: Karthikeyan Subramaniam
Sent: Tuesday 20 February, 2007

Dear Ken
I really enjoy reading your every book. I read the introduction on your next novel, ‘World Without End’. I have a question about that. How could Tom Builder have direct descendants when his three children, Alfred, Martha, and Jonathan couldn’t have borne any children? Please clarify this if you have time.

Thanks and regards,
Karthz
India