From: William Sutherland
Sent: Wednesday 3 January, 2007

Dear Ken
Thank you very much for writing so many interesting books. I am not a person that normally reads a lot but I have to say I have read ‘Jackdaws’ four times, ‘Whiteout’ three times and ‘Pillars of the Earth’ four times. My wife also bought ‘Pillars of the Earth’ in Spanish as it’s her language. Keep writing and all the best for the New Year to all your family. At the present time I have more than six of your books.

William
Spain