From: Ana Laura Robaina
Sent: Tuesday 5 December, 2006

Dear Ken
Last year a student of mine gave me as a present ‘The Pillars of the Earth’, the most amazing book I have ever read, after that I read ‘The Hammer of the Eden’ and at the moment I am reading ‘Whiteout’.
Let me tell you that you are a genius. I am a teacher and I hardly find time for reading, but your books are addictive, I have it in my bag it is my best company.
Thank you very much
I am from Uruguay, I am an English teacher and I keep up my English through your books, so again THANKS!

Ana
Spain