From: Khoo Kin Ean
Sent: Wednesday 1 March, 2006

Hi Ken,
Currently I am in Sabah, Borneo. I enjoyed reading your book, ‘Whiteout’, tremendously. Every page grabbed my attention and you did a marvellous job. The suspense was gripping and the plot terrific. I look forward to reading your other books soon.

Bye for now, good luck in your future endeavours!
Kin Ean
Malaysia