From: Carol Newstead
Sent: Friday 3 February, 2006

Ken,
I hope this finds you well and I grow impatient while waiting for your next book. I am up to date as I have read ‘Whiteout’ and I as one of your most devoted ‘fans’ always have a difficult time in waiting for your next work.
Would you ever consider doing another one something along the lines of ‘A Dangerous Fortune’ (my all time favorite)? I see you are doing a sequel to ‘Pillars’ and so thought there might be a small chance. Stay well and keep writing… you are truly the best of all my great storytellers.

A senior Canadian fan.
Carol
Canada