From: Matt Van Praag
Sent: Thursday 1 December, 2005

Ken,
I just finished reading ‘Whiteout’ last night, and I must say I absolutely loved it. I have read several of your novels, and by far place this one in the top three (next to ‘Jackdaws’ and ‘Eye of the Needle’). I was fascinated by Sophie and Craig’s relationship and the way Kit evolved as the story carried on. It was tremendously written, and I will without a doubt be recommending this story to family, friends, and even strangers. For as long as you choose to write, I will choose to read. Thank you for creating an alternate world that I was able to be consumed in for a few days of my life.

Matt
United States