From: Degen Sayer
Sent: Sunday 7 August, 2005

Dear Ken

Am a HUGE fan, have listened to most of your books on tape and want to compliment you on your choice of actors which can make or break even a great story. You have the perfect combination of a terrific story, finely drawn characters (who the reader can – and does – care about) and excellent writing. Keep ’em coming, please!

Degen
United States