From: Brenda
Sent: Friday 3 June, 2005

Dear Mr. Follett

I have read five of your books, ‘Code to Zero’, ‘Jackdaws’, ‘Pillars of the Earth’, ‘A Place Called Freedom’, and ‘Eye of the Needle’, and I have loved everyone. I could not pick my favorite out of them, I liked them all too much. They are all so exciting, I could barely put them down. I hope I run across more of your books, I would buy them in a heartbeat.

Sincerely,
Brenda
United States