From: Raúl García
Sent: Wednesday 4 May, 2005

Dear Ken

I wanted to tell you that yesterday (at 5 AM) I finished reading ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ and it has been an amazing experience. It’s not only my all-time favourite novel, but it has changed my point of view on many things. Although you probably receive thousands of e-mails like this one, I just wanted to thank you.

Raúl
Spain