From: Elisabeth Marteleur
Sent: Monday 11 April, 2005

Dear Mr. Follett

I have been a fan of yours for a long time (since ‘Eye of the Needle’ came out). Am eager for the sequel to ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ as that is my absolute favourite. Am reading ‘Jackdaws’ right now and will try to find ‘Whiteout’ (not easy to find English books in Brussels). Thank you for many most entertaining hours!!

Elisabeth
Belgium