From: Janette Vran
Sent: Saturday, January 1, 2005

Dear Ken,
Hello from Australia. I just wanted to let you know that I have copies of most of your books, and ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ would have to be my favourite. I’m currently reading ‘Whiteout’ and enjoying it immensely. My mum introduced me to you, via ‘Pillars of the Earth’, and for that I can’t thank her enough! Can’t wait for the sequel to ‘Pillars of the Earth’. Keep up the great work!

Regards,
Janette Vran
Australia