From: Kari Rose Pinkerton
Sent: Thursday, December 2, 2004

Dear Ken
You are truly my most favorite author and I always check the book stands to see if you have a new release, since I have already read all of your books. I was thrilled to see a new one coming out and cannot wait to engross myself in it. I feel like I am inside your stories when I read them and am always sad to finish a book. ‘Pillars of the Earth’ is my all-time favorite novel and I have read it twice and plan to read it again. Thank you for being such a talented and amazing author.

Karì
United States