From: Benedict Baako
Sent: Saturday, November 6, 2004

Hi Ken,
This is Benedict from Ghana. Even though I haven’t read your current novel I got an old book from a friend at school. Guess which book? It’s ‘Triple’, I read it for three days, four hours a day and didn’t do well in my exams but I still think you are the best writer I have ever known. Keep on writing and I will like you the more, I believe that there are more books to come.

Benedict Baako,
Cape Coast University
Ghana