From: Agnes Price
Sent: Saturday, October 2, 2004

Dear Ken!

A few weeks ago a friend of mine let me borrow ‘Lie Down with Lions’, my first Ken Follett novel. When I finished reading it I went out and bought it so I can read it again and again. Since I was ‘introduced’ to Ken Follett I bought up all the books available at the local book store and have been reading your books every day. I really enjoy your novels, the stories, the amazing and colorful characters and of course the ending. Like most people, I love a happy ending too.

I am about to get started on ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ and I know I am not going to be disappointed. I am Hungarian living in the USA, and I haven’t been able to find your books published in Hungarian so my mom could read it too. I know she would enjoy it as much as I do.

Thank you and I wish you the best.

Agnes
United States