From: John L. Smith
Sent: Thursday, July 1, 2004

Dear Ken
Your writing is peerless. I first found ‘Code to Zero’ in a local pharmacy, and I haven’t stopped reading you since. While I will buy other authors from time to time, your list of titles is always my favorite. Just when I think it won’t get any better, I pick up the next title… ‘Lie Down with Lions’ was a show-stopper for me, then my wife brought me ‘The Pillars of the Earth’. Yesterday for my birthday, she gave me ‘Hornet Flight’ and ‘The Man from St. Petersburg’. I can’t wait to get started.

I work as a firefighter and have spare time at the end of each day which I fill with recreational reading. Your writings are most captivating to me, and I sincerely look forward to beginning the next title.

John L. ‘Smitty’ Smith
United States