From: Lee McGuire
Sent: Saturday, June 5, 2004

Dear Ken

‘Pillars of The Earth’ was the first book I read since High School. It ignited a spark for reading in me that was suppressed by the boring books we were forced to read at school. I am so glad that you will be writing a sequel. Thanks for all the pleasure you have given me in your wonderful books.

Lee McGuire
Australia