From: Sav Tropiano
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2004

Dear Ken,

Just finished ‘Jackdaws’, on the heels of ‘Hornet Flight’. Loved both, but especially the descriptions and references to culture. I can taste the ersatz coffee while sitting at an outdoor cafe across from a church. The detail about the way people interacted at an individual level and as a community reminds me of the places I have passed through on business. Your writing is powerful enough to take me back to the images, people, and attitudes I experienced. I miss Flick! Excellent reads! I will buy your hard covers on any topic as long as you write and publish.

Sincerely,

Sav Tropiano
Pickering, Ontario, Canada