From: Teresa McElaney
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2004

Dear Ken,

Just wanted you to know that I work three days a week and have a very long drive. I listen to your books on unabridged tapes. Every one of your books that I have read, I have enjoyed. ‘Jackdaws’ is what I am currently listening to. I want you to know that I laugh out loud at certain parts of the book. At other times, my hands are sweating. You make a traffic jam a delight.

Thank you.

Teresa McElaney
United States