From: Martin Gomez
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Dear Ken,

I just read ‘Hornet Flight’. I enjoyed it very much. However, there were consequences. My poor wife had to wait all morning for me to get going on some things we had to do. Fortunately, she loves me and she is very patient. Thank God for her that you only come out with a new book once per year.

Martin Gomez
Canada