From: Edward Gee
Sent: Tuesday 14 October 2003

Two and a half months ago I picked “Pillars of the Earth” from my father’s shelf and blasted right through it. My father’s in the clergy and I’ve just returned from 3 years of living in the U.K., so it was such a thrill to read something I could really “feel”. Since ‘Pillars’ I’ve read three more of your novels and loved each one equally.

Thanx for your detailed research and easy story reading. I’ve finished each book feeling richer and find myself searching for others who have read your stories.

Keep ’em coming please as I’m afraid I’ll have finished them all by early next year!

Regards

Edward
Australia