From: Brian Woods
Sent: Saturday 10 May, 2003

Just to say thank you for the pleasure your books have given me over the years. The whole family are hooked. I particularly like the variety of subjects you have used – which results in all of us wanting to read all of them but each having a different favourite. Long may you continue with your writing.

With kind regards
Brian